starna Publish time 2022-01-24 04:35:34

I THINK IT IS BROKEN

Edited by starna at 2022-01-24 04:45

hello to the administrators. here I post the video where I show you my problem, which I told you about via email. I hope for a simple resolution. that I have been trying to make this thing work for 3 weeks, but among the continuous disconnections of which I have NOT found the solution despite having tried again ALL the advice I found on the forum and spent more money on additional external charger cables and lan adapter to do wired connection (which i couldn't try because beloader broke before lan adapter came) than I paid beloader itself. and now that, I'm starting to have bad feelings about it.

https://youtu.be/RNsSBi6z9G0

Swaim Publish time 2022-01-24 05:46:52

Can be problem in cable. Is it send data?

dim Publish time 2022-01-24 20:53:51

Why you are clicking the button constantly when you connect to a PC?
Don’t use a extension cable, just plug on your motherboard USB, try to not use a extension, hubs or pc box USB.

Have you update the firmware of the Beloader? Did you check the text file which FW your beloader is after the update?

imo that video mean not much about any “problem”.

beloadermanager Publish time 2022-01-24 22:23:20

i saw the video, i think you should make a clear video, just do following way:

hold pair button of beloader first, and insert beloader into PC usb
to check if there has update disk come out
you can check our video carefully to know how to enter update mode:
https://youtu.be/88rNyBVnsCs

starna Publish time 2022-01-25 06:09:04

Edited by starna at 2022-01-25 06:10

I start from the fact that I played for 2 weeks after updating beloader and setting everything correctly, with disconnections but I played, and I know how to use technology of all kinds in general. so the way i do the things, following the instructions are correct. so all my cables are good (data cable 3.0) i know when i have to press the button before inserting beloader into pc usb and when i have to press the button after inserting beloader into pc, in the video i just try to show that the beloader in my specific case after 2 weeks doesn't work anymore. I can not update it because it is no longer detected by the pc and beloader mangaer, I can not set anything because it is not detected by the pc and manager, much less I can play because the only thing that works is only the light on the stick. and please stop wasting my time before by email with the basic tips that I had already tried and now on the forum making 2 videos, when already in the first video you can see very well that beloader does not work, I understand that surely you are dealing with many users who don't have advanced knowledge in computer anda how to use them in general, but that's not my case. so can you simply send me the replacement? and obviosly if you don't trust me I'll send you back mine one, so you can see for yourself thats in my specific case the beloader is broken. thank you for your atention.

https://youtu.be/xoc0H0D44WY

beloadermanager Publish time 2022-01-25 10:49:15

starna replied at 2022-01-25 06:09
I start from the fact that I played for 2 weeks after updating beloader and setting everything corre ...

please send your latest shipping details and order NO. to beloader@163.com

starna Publish time 2022-02-02 04:14:11

beloadermanager replied at 2022-01-25 10:49
please send your latest shipping details and order NO. to

Hello. I wrote the email to this address 2 days ago, sending all the requested data, but I have not received any reply yet.

Swaim Publish time 2022-02-02 05:09:33

China new year, they on holidays

beloadermanager Publish time 2022-02-02 13:47:02

starna replied at 2022-02-02 04:14
Hello. I wrote the email to this address 2 days ago, sending all the requested data, but I have no ...

send to bbsbeloader@163.com
Pages: [1]
View full version: I THINK IT IS BROKEN