BiGmasta Publish time 2022-10-03 14:35:45

Titan 2 -> XIM APEX -> flashing lights while moving mouse

Hi all

I have a problem with XIM APEX when I use also TITAN 2.
First of all, my Beloader Pro has the new Firmware for Titan 2 disconnecting Problem. Then, my XIM APEX USB Hub is also connected with external Power.
The rest is same connected like it should, same way like in your video Beloader Pro, Titan Two and XIM APEX Connection Tutorial - YouTube.

Problem is, as soon as I move my Mouse, the XIM APEX Lights are blinking. it blinks for 5 seconds then its normal again. Then when I move my mouse again its blinking again.
When I connect my XIM APEX directly to my PS5 its working without any Problem, the Problem appears only when I connect my Titan 2 between.

Just for information, my Titan 2 with XIM APEX works without any Problem on my Xbox Series X.

Any Idea to fix the blinking light problem on my XIM APEX?

beloadermanager Publish time 2022-10-04 13:43:43

beloader pro+xim apex, works well without any problem ?

matthewood Publish time 2022-10-17 00:19:02

BiG you have your Apex working with PS5 ? are you using a PS5 controller as well? Did you have to use any special XIM firmware? Did you need to pair your controller wirelessly with Beloader Pro or is it wired? Is the power supply necessary for XIM hub? Thank you for your time.

beloadermanager Publish time 2022-10-17 11:37:18

matthewood replied at 2022-10-17 00:19
BiG you have your Apex working with PS5 ? are you using a PS5 controller as well? Did you have to us ...

yes we test all you need, works well
ps5 joypad use bluetooth
xim use wire
just use forum firmware of xim

BiGmasta Publish time 2022-10-29 15:50:09

beloadermanager replied at 2022-10-04 13:43
beloader pro+xim apex, works well without any problem ?

yes it works without any problem, its just when I plug TITAN 2 between, any solutions?
Pages: [1]
View full version: Titan 2 -> XIM APEX -> flashing lights while moving mouse