Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Beloader Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Return to list New
Author: letofreak

Xim4 + beloader

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-01-17 23:59:17 | Show all posts
wCbrill replied at 2022-01-08 01:18
are you using the ps5 controller? if so ad a extra power supply to you xim if possible. got the same ...

How do i get extra power to xim? Xim is connected to beloader, how can i get extra power supply?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-01-18 05:53:32 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
try conect dualsense on the back usb and keep ds4 as well connected to xim4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-01-24 00:18:25 | Show all posts
Hello Guys, I had the same problem as all of you.
2 Problems, 2 solutions
- Wifi Problem:  Blinking blue and red:  Solution for me:  Connect the Beloader to the pc ID and Wifi text file will apear: open the Wifi text file and write manually your Wifi ID and your Wifi Password and please click in SAVE. After that wait few seconds, close all windows, unplug your Beloader and connect to PS5, Should connect and appear Green light.
- No movement, no reaction on keyboard and mouse after green light in PS5 problem:
I have 2 PS4 controllers, one is older and the second one is from PS4 PRO (newer one) I think is the DS4 V2 or something like that. I was always conecting the older one. And it was not working the XIM4, (The old controller connected directly to beloader did work, But connected through XIM4 did not work. Then i connected the new PS4 V2 controller and did work. Sometimes also is does not work with the new one too, but i must only unplug the controller and plug it again to the XIM4 when everyting is on. But it works with the new controller, just try to unplug and plug again on the main menu (Just the controller) (Remeber old controllers dont work, ,Only new V2 DS4) Thank You!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-01-24 16:40:44 | Show all posts
beloadermanager replied at 2022-01-09 13:07
not all xim4 work on beloader
maybe there has some diffirence version xim4

which SW version of XIM4 works with beloader and which FW for beloader?
What is the combination that works?

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-03-29 17:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.021169 second(s), 17 queries .