Search
View: 845|Reply: 1

The Zen cronus does not work Le cronus zen ne fonctionne pas

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-04-20 02:01:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
The zen cronus does not work, I cleaned the cronus, installed the latest firmware and also latest zen studio 1.3.1 beta 11, I first turn on the console, then I connect the besavior and nothing. I tested with a Ps4 wired controller directly to the Besavior it works, so the Besavior and not to blame.
Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me.
Google translation  

Le cronus zen ne fonctionne pas, j'ai nettoyé le cronus, installé le dernier firmware et aussi dernier zen studio 1.3.1 bêta 11, j'allume d'abord la console, ensuite, je branche le besavior et rien du tout. J'ai testé avec une manette Ps4 filaire directement au Besavior cela fonctionne, donc le Besavior et pas à mettre en cause.
Merci de m'avoir lu en espérant que vous puissiez m'aider.
Google traduction

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-04-20 15:35:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I had this problem, it take a while to figure out the correct way to turn it on. 1. Turn on the playstation with the button on the front of the console, do not connect besavior yet. 2. Once the playstation is on turn on your normal playstation 5 control to sign in. 3 once on home screen, plug in besavior with zen connected, then connect controller to zen straight away you may need to press ps button on controller connected to besavior and zen. Hope this helps

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-05-04 09:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025820 second(s), 19 queries .