Beloader Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 537|Reply: 1

Do I have to solder the touch, share, and option buttons?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-11-16 22:23:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
subj, do I have to solder the touch, share, and option buttons in DIY kit?
I don't use these keys in any way in the remap, but maybe soldering them somehow affects the set?

So far, for some reason the self-check is not activated. The gamepad and Besavior do not light up when connecting the wires as in the instructions.

In general everything remap works, turbo is enabled (only for some reason with remap canceled), combinations work. "Learning" only does not start for some reason. But I can not understand, is it because of soldering or just need to put a normal firmware?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2023-12-15 03:46:50 | Show all posts
Updated to the latest software version 2023.07.04. For some reason the self-check worked, I don't know if it's related to the firmware or just a temporary bug.

To summarize: share, options and touchpad buttons can be NOT soldered, but if you plan to connect other gamepads or keyboard/mouse via Besavior, you will not be able to press these buttons from the connected device. Which is logical, because without soldering petals can not transmit the signal of these buttons to ps5, you will have to directly press them on the Dualsense itself.

Otherwise on the latest firmware all works adequately, the only bug when turning on the gamepad sometimes clamped R2, but solved by pressing this button once and you can safely play, before pressing it in the game, some buttons may not work, in particular X, O, [], /\.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-05-03 02:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027338 second(s), 19 queries .