Search
View: 452|Reply: 1

USING DUALSHOCK 4 TO PLAY PS5 GAMES

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-11 16:28:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just recently got myself the besavior u5 so that I could use a dualshock 4 controller to play ps5 games (cod, 2k, fifa). It was a little tricky at first, but ultimately works perfectly now that I figured everything out.

Step 1: Update besavior u5 with most recent update firmware. The update software is a little buggy so look for the less buggy link that the admin sent in one of the forum threads. This entire process must be done on a microsoft computer.

Step 2: (on ps5) Change PS5 controller connection settings to USB only, then turn ps5 off. Connect the ps5 controller to the right side usb port in the besavior u5 and the ps4 controller into the front usb port in the besavior u5 both via respective usb cables (both of the controllers should be turned off before connecting to besavior). You have to also make sure that your dualshock 4 controller is the second generation version. This is the version that can connect via bluethooth.

Step 3: Connect besavior power adapter to besavior usb c port and the other end to the back of the playstation (USB) or another power source. Then connect besavior u5 directly into front usb port. This will give the besavior u5 power. Turn on ps5.

Step 4: Both ps4 and ps5 controller lights should be purple, this is how you know that besavior u5 is working. Turn on ps4 controller. Enjoy and Youre welcome!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2023-12-11 16:51:38 | Show all posts
good work !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-05-03 04:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027200 second(s), 19 queries .