Search
View: 405|Reply: 3

sticks an L2,R2 dosent work with scuf Impact. anymore

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-20 03:58:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
since today ,when ich connect my scuf impact to my besavior controller L2,R2 and both sticks doesnt work anymore. the time bevor everything works fine. the impact controller alone all buttons works fine. so the scuff works nice , nothing is damaged . I updated the besavior on the lastest version but that dont changed anything. also i reset the scuff. still the same problems. I did the self controll on the besavior. every button works fine . but that also  doesnt change anything with the problems with L2,R2 and both sticks. does anybody know where the problem is? or have any other ideas what I can try?  at least I made not the newest update , reset the controller and now i dont touch him for few hours. I m really excited if this is working . this was the last tip I read here.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-12-28 01:27:39 | Show all posts
“Reset to fabric” sometimes kill the bugs. You can save your presets via app on pc before reset.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-22 08:25:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same problem from the first day that I installed the kit , I download the last version and reset to fabric and nothing and also I was playing more than 2 hours and still doesn’t work. I don’t know where is the problem, but we have controlers without use because of a problem that many users have, so that will be something wrong on the kits that they are selling

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-23 20:25:31 | Show all posts
Beerus replied at 2024-01-22 08:25
I have the same problem from the first day that I installed the kit , I download the last version an ...

Maybe. Wait for updates, for some reason manufacturers haven't made updates for a year and haven't opened open sourse script development capabilities, although they are stated on the product page. Watch for updates...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-05-05 00:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047447 second(s), 19 queries .