Search
View: 451|Reply: 2

Besavior u5 problem

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-08 15:22:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
So basically my problem is the following.In theback of the besavior u5 where I am plugging in the xim apex is giving power to the xim like it is suppose to. the cable i have for output power on the C usb is also working(confirm this because even before i plug it in to the ps5 my xim apex and all the accessories have power)the problem is in the usb that goes to the ps5 controller(i have factory ps5 controller that came in with the console)i have tried with different cables (all good for media usb cables , i know this because when i use this cables on the ps5 directly it shows the controller usb connect symbol ) the ps5 controller won’t even charge with these cables that i know are good but if i connect a regular cheap usb cable it will charge but because is not for media and only to charge is no good it will not give me the usb connect symbol it will just charge and play wireless… thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2024-01-09 14:57:30 | Show all posts
please set the PS5 as  USB connection for ps5 joypad, not bluetooth
our manual show it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-01-10 04:42:00 | Show all posts
That is already done (communication method “use USB Cable”).. i have tried so many different thimgs i even download latest firmware .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-05-09 09:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027388 second(s), 19 queries .