Besavior Controller- DS4 Functionality

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-25 14:50:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by SLdren at 2024-01-25 14:53

Hi All,

I'm considering buying the Besavior Controller and would just like to confirm the following, when using a DS4 controller connected to it via bluetooth (and playing PS5 games):

1.) Does the touchpad fully function? (swipes and clicks on the sides and center)
2.) Does the Gyro work? (i.e. take Astro's Playroom for example, you need it to swing side to side for the climbing)

From what I also understand:

- Vibration is not enabled
- The Besavior controller can't be configured in BT mode by default, so on each power up, you have to put it in BT mode manually then connect the DS4

Thanks for you help,
SLDren

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2024-01-27 02:12:55 | Show all posts
Hi, no gyro or vibration, touchpad button works but swipes dont, correct on switching bluetooth on manually every time(why it cant be set to always on ill never know) only other thing worth mentioning is sometimes it will appear its synced up but the inputs wont work, turning off the ds4 (which will also turn off the dualsense) and turning both controllers back on sorts it out though, can also need to do this if you leave it powered up without pressing any inputs for 20-30 mins, that aside ive been pleased with it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2024-01-27 10:08:26 | Show all posts
Hi Rubberdug,

Thanks for taking the time to confirm that, much appreciated.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-05-03 21:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.031667 second(s), 19 queries .