View: 2482|Reply: 16

Please post new YouTube tutorial

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-04-18 22:50:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have many problems.
The current youtube tutorial shows the old Manager software, the 1.4 software shows a seperate field for PSN username, I try to enter this field, but it gets overwritten when I click the test button.  I do get a "successful" message, but I can not get successful pairing with the PS5.

The Beloader is also no longer being recognized by the manager when I plug it into the PC.  I have to hold down the button, which then activates disc access and then the manager recognizes it.

I am using the LAN firmware and using one of the approved hubs for connecting.

Is there a way to factory reset the beloader so that I can completely start from scratch?  It's frustrating that it doesn't seem to work correctly even at the initial setup procedure.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-04-19 00:55:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the Same Problems but it seems this Company doesnt try To help. Im asking for help about one Week. And get the same weak answers everytime which wouldnt help anybody. Its so annoying..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-04-19 01:38:57 | Show all posts
I think the company is like 2 or 3 guys, and it does seem like there is a language barrier, so I'm not going to get super angry right away.  I can see that they are active in the forums, so hopefully I'll get some attention...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-04-19 08:21:54 | Show all posts
I agree this company doesn't try to solve issues with their product. I told them that touchpad do not work with Xim but they keep sending me to a video that shows that it works, even though in reality it does not really work! Either they are using a fake video or maybe it only works for PS5 Asia models only.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-04-19 16:04:37 | Show all posts
please use super manager to update and set your beloader, check this link :

https://forum.beloader.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

and please use the WIFI firmware, not Lan firmware.  because if your usb hub has problem,  beloader not work with Lan.  so just test with wifi firmware to assure your beloader is well

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-04-19 16:06:25 | Show all posts
preston47s replied at 2022-04-19 08:21
I agree this company doesn't try to solve issues with their product. I told them that touchpad do no ...

We already test USA PS5 console+USA PS5 JOYPAD+ USA PSN ACCOUT, beloader work correctly with touchpad function.
So it is difficult to know your problem why touchpad not work.  Maybe you can try diffirence beloader firmware.

If finally not work correctly for your touchpad, you can apply a new beloader to try again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-04-19 19:39:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Reznor i agree With you That there is a massive language barrier. I am constantly sending my Problems and issues and the admin(s) are sending Me the same Solution Which doesnt work. Hey BELOADERMANAGER i told you, Its Not possible To Set my beloader With the super manager. I ONLY CAN USE THE UPDATE BUTTON! my beloader was okay, when i Tried wifi Connection but died every 10-20 min Which was the reason To Go for the lan Setup. So please please Check Ur super Manager and find the Solution why i cannot use the configuration Button in the super manager

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-04-19 21:11:21 | Show all posts
Like I said I can't get too angry with the makers of this thing (yet).  I think they saw a need and created a product that is beyond my ability to do, if it were some big company behind it I would get more mad about the customer service, but I think they are trying.
I think in the end my Beloader is just broken.  The supermanager wouldn't recognize it when I tried last night, so I finally just started an amazon replacement.  The new one should be delivered tomorrow, so I can try again.  
When I originally got it, it would work over wifi for a short period, but I think the wifi radios in these things are too weak.  My setup is projector based, so I don't have the PS5 close to me, my router is in another room, and it's just a lot of special circumstances that take me further and further from the ideal situation shown in the tutorials.  I tried applying the lan firmware multiple times, but it never seemed to take, so I deleted the update.bin a couple days ago to replace it with the lan one, and that is when things got really non-responsive.

Instead of the two separate firmware bins, you'd think they could have the wifi AND lan functionality in a single bin, with a checkbox in the manager that selected which batch of code it would run.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-04-20 08:36:53 | Show all posts
beloadermanager replied at 2022-04-19 16:06
We already test USA PS5 console+USA PS5 JOYPAD+ USA PSN ACCOUT, beloader work correctly with touchp ...

According to a mod at Xim forums, Beloader does NOT support touchpads

https://community.xim.tech/index ... msg876745#msg876745
https://community.xim.tech/index ... msg875955#msg875955

So your test is false and misleading people unless you can prove that it is actually working, the video you have uploaded at mediafire isn't a good enough proof that the touchpad actually works.

I have tried all of the beloader firmwares with no success

P. S. if you are trying to tell me to buy another Beloader, I will not buy another Beloader because it doesn't support touchpads or audio passthrough and I will not recommend Beloader to anybody because of these issues.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-04-20 14:30:00 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Its sad To Hear That the beloader doesnt work at all. Wifi setup is crashing After maximum Time of 20 mins. And lan setup isnt Even Starting so work. I will Not Recommend it also.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-04-26 15:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073478 second(s), 19 queries .