Search
View: 2442|Reply: 2

flashing green beloader pro not linking with ps5

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-07-20 19:56:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
for the past 3 days i have been trying to connect my beloader pro to the ps5 i have follwed all instrucions and it seems that it will not link. It says that if its flashing green the psn parameters are not filled in i am confident that i did everything right in the software and when i connect i leave the code on the ps5 screen pls help. I have a feeling there is something wrong with the software since there is a button to press save and i dont thing it saves bc when i open the software up again the boxes i filled in before are now empty pls help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-07-29 13:47:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I had this issue once - Try this , once you configure the beloader and at step 3 link and enter the 8 digit code.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-07-29 14:02:26 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Then unplug the beloader and connect the Ethernet cable to beloader , then one press upgrade button on beloader , lights flashes , connect the beloader to ps5 , 8 digit screen on ps5 auto disappears and you will see right hand corner of screen shows remote play connected.  Now you can connect XIM - this has worked for me and hope it does for you , Cheers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-04-27 03:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046382 second(s), 19 queries .