Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Beloader Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1806|Reply: 0

BELOADER LAN CONNECTION

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-07-23 07:57:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by jklpuzo at 2022-07-23 09:14

Hello, please can someone tell me step by step how to set up lan connection to beloader? Im loosing my mind. Beloader is "working" with WIFI connection. When im turning around with mouse (xim apex) camera is overmooving. So i decided to try LAN connection... I bought a supported hub which i found in threads in this forum. I downloaded lan connection update and installed it with super manager v1.3. and set up beloader with manager. It was not working for some reason. So i had to set up WIFI connection again and it was a real pain again, but at the end i did it.
Second try i did with beloader disk method, i copied update on the disk, set up with beloader manager and still not working. Beloader is flasing first blue - green and after thar green - red - green - red etc.I was reading somewhere that green - red means beloader need more power so i used the phone charger cable into usb hub but beloader still blinking green - red
Im using this hub:
Vention 3-Port USB 2.0 Hub with 100Mbps Ethernet Adapter 0.15M Black - USB Hub | alza.de
So i beg you guys... tell my step by step what i have to do for LAN connection

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-03-29 03:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043744 second(s), 19 queries .