Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Beloader Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 2323|Reply: 6

This beloader pro thing kinda sucks. (Defective maybe...?)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-08-30 12:04:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by jgferalfen6462 at 2022-08-30 12:07

So I have been using for about a week now and, this thing disconnects sooo much. I have everything set up correctly and, on ethernet and, it just doesn't work. Is my model broken? I have a gig download and, 35mb upload. I might get about an hour of game time if I am lucky but, the disconnections are unbearable. How do I get my money back or how can I get a replacement if this one is defective. I would like to know or try to fix this before I start telling people on reddit and, beloader videos not to buy it.
Especally when I was having no connection issues using remote play on my tablet to use my xim apex on my ps5. On top of that my tablet was using wifi not ethernet

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-08-30 12:33:03 | Show all posts
there have lots of possibility if you get problem, for example :
1: does your lan cable is good quality ? which between  beloader pro and router.
we get similar problem from other user, they change lan cable then all well .
2:  you need get 5V3A power ,  the ps5 front usb port is so.
3:  maybe router has compatiable problem,  we recommend TPLINK brand
if you still get problem after trying diffirence way, please let me know to replace a new beloader pro to try again

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-08-30 12:47:36 | Show all posts
beloadermanager replied at 2022-08-30 12:33
1: does your lan cable is good qual ...

I am connected to a external power source. (pretty sure its more power than intended cuz it can charge 130 watts.)
The lan cable is a cat 8
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097GX ... &sprefix=ethern
The router is specifically built for streaming high amounts of data

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-09-02 01:36:43 | Show all posts
jgferalfen6462 replied at 2022-08-30 12:47
I am connected to a external power source. (pretty sure its more power than intended cuz it can ch ...

if you think all is well, but beloader pro problem
you can ask for change a new one

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-09-03 13:29:34 | Show all posts
Edited by jgferalfen6462 at 2022-09-03 13:32

Been at work so I didn't have the time to talk about it. Anyway I have changed out the usb cables for better ones I have tried different power supplies and, if you really have to buy a whole new router to make this product work. Then that should be considered a issue with this product. My tablet running remote play has proven over and, over again that it has a much more reliable connection with very miner drops and, no latency and, it isn't even connected to ethernet. Its just a surface pro 7 I keep next to my gaming monitor as a extra bonus. I am playing with my boyfriend and, he is also playing on a ps5. Still no lag issues. So I don't think the issues are the setup at this point. Now its not that I don't want this to work. I really want it to work by $1500 dollar tablet just starts running really hot and, I would like to use it for things like art, witch is why I got it. So I would like it to last as long as possible. Witch is why I purchased the beloader. So I will troubleshoot but, this is looking pretty bad.

Is there a way to run the beloader pro in wireless mode? Cuz the wired connection isn't doing so great and, my tablet does what remote play is suppose to do wirelessly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-09-03 13:52:23 | Show all posts
I just found out that there is a firmware for the beloader is supposed to be used with the xim apex. So I will try that out and, see if it works. Sadly there isn't many people saying anything about this firmware. If this is the issue. You might want to make people aware that there is a specific firmware for this beloader that supports xim apex. If that doesn't work. Ill be back to let you know.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-09-07 08:02:58 | Show all posts
beloadermanager replied at 2022-08-30 12:33
1: does your lan cable is good qual ...

So I have tried the xim apex specific firmware for a few days now and, that doesn't work ether. I have replaced all the wires for better ones and, I have tried hooking it up to different types of external power supply. Such as the 5V3A power and, my 130 watt power supply. Different cat 7 and, cat 8 ethernet cables. The last thing I am going to try is using a smart ethernet switch and, see if that will change anything. Just some updates on your product. Also, I have looked into the beloader pro on reddit and, many others have been having disconnect issues. They think it's because the software. Mainly the Chinese version of remote play being used could be having connection issues because it connecting to an American remote play connection. So that could also be the issue if its not the hardware.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-03-29 17:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.035393 second(s), 19 queries .