Search
View: 5303|Reply: 3

Beloader keeps blinking blue

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-02-04 03:58:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello. I just connected the Beloader with a wired connection, and I am experiencing some problems.

Heres my setup -

1. I did everything OK on the beloader manager
2. Updated to wired connection version on update mode on USB
3. I connected my USB RJ HUB ( UE330 - RTL8153 ) to my router and then to PS5.
4. PS5 is wirely connected to the same router

I read that Beloader might not receive any network signals but I don't know what has to be the case in this situation

If anyone ever experienced this problem and could help me I'd be thankful for that.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-02-04 12:11:10 | Show all posts
blue light shinning means not connect network
i think it is the your usb hub network problem
i suggest you try working one from here :
https://forum.beloader.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-02-04 21:08:44 | Show all posts
Edited by dim at 2022-02-05 04:18

You should repeat again and be sure then everything it’s done correctly

1. After update the proper Firmware, before you start with the manager, you should check the text file in your beloader and the number there must match the number of the FW. In my case, I Always have to repeat the update twice cuz the first never get in even the update window on the PC is showing then the update it’s finish properly. In few words - I'm updating firmware twice in a row to applying the firmware.

2. On the manager usually you have to see twice “successful” in green on the top right corner. As well check the text files after you finish, if it's necessary.

3. When you using the manager you have 5 minutes to pair the beloader with the remote code from your PS5. Open the code on your TV/monitor, add the code to the manager, apply on the manager(you must see a green “successful”), take your beloader and before the timer for the code expire - you must connect the beloader to internet to finish the pairing process correctly.

On my case always when I’m using the manager and Im trying to apply the bottom part with the code - the manager never showing the second "successful" in green. What I’m doing in that case(happen all the time), I just unplugging the beloader from the USB without closing windows on the PC, plug back the beloader in to the USB(you can see the manager keeping all the information like before, code, password etc) - apply again and all done, successful in green. Immediately after that I’m plugging the beloader on my ps5 back USB port and connecting the beloader to internet. When the beloader is connecting before the code expired - all done.

I keep always everything connect like it is. I’m turning on the ps5 from the controller(ps4pro controller), my password, and when the ps5 is on, I’m clicking the button on the beloader to connect to the remote play.

I notice then when I’m disconnecting and connecting back some cable when the ps5 is on and using remote play and using remote play, many times I can’t connect back to remote play ie after exchanging a cable. To connect back to remote play fast and properly, I'm turning off and on the ps5.

BTW if I remember well, the internet hub is connected in to the beloader, not to the PS5(USB port)

"3. I connected my USB RJ HUB ( UE330 - RTL8153 ) to my router and then to PS5."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-02-14 22:49:16 | Show all posts
dim replied at 2022-02-04 21:08
You should repeat again and be sure then everything it’s done correctly

1. After update the prope ...

"BTW if I remember well, the internet hub is connected in to the beloader, not to the PS5(USB port)"

Thanks that solved my problem I didn't pay attention to this step.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-04-20 20:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038835 second(s), 19 queries .