Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Beloader Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 327|Reply: 1

Updated, system & connection lights all stable, no movement read by MNK

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-13 00:10:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by brazilianmachin at 2022-09-13 01:46

Hello, currently on beloader  (Firmware ending in 08092133) Latest I could find and used super manager V.1.3 beloader to update, everything is connecting to PS5 fast and can move around and press any key on (conrtoller) but I cannot get (Xim Apex) or (Azeron) to move even though everything is connect properly and lights all indicate conection is fine, xim has external power source that plugs into it & beloader is plugged into back of PS5, I use Xim Link. So mouse and keyboard go threw laptop first and connect to Xim Hub threw Xim specified easy tansfer cable. Very stable way of connecting never really had issue's like this before and can't find anything in forums, any suggestion? Ever since this last update getting a lot of issues and turbo shooting.   9.12.22

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-09-13 02:20:47 | Show all posts
So I found a fix, on xim link system window, had to delete old xim apex connected device profile. Once I clicked add device and re-added Xim Apex to Xim link it connected in connection status window. Everything up and running again. Hopefully this helps other's with this type of setup. Never happened to me before I am assuming is was all the updates which I did on Friday last week. So might be a next step for us xim link users after beloarder updates.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2022-09-26 12:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.034561 second(s), 19 queries .