Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Beloader Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 805|Reply: 3

New Update and Config way for beloader(2022.09.21 renew)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-09-15 01:44:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
If beloader user(first generally beloader) get config problem, which as we know can update but can't config, please use this way.
If you want try this new way even beloader config well, you can try it too.

please download file and unzip it first, and then do all step one by one as instruction showes.

1:  user can upgrade HID firmware with old way first, and then uninstall super manager driver, otherwise maybe get HID connection fail problem.(please note, after upgrade HID firmware, user need unplug beloader, and insert beloader into PC again(do not hold pair button and insert)

2:  upgrade normal firmware with web page way(HID way)

3:  config beloader with web page way(HID way)

user need do this 3 step one by one, just check instruction carefully.

Beloader HID update and config instruction 2022.09.21.zip

12.43 MB, Downloads: 120

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-09-15 19:23:07 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, thanks. I tried everything and followed step By step but it is still impossible After i Upgrade the hid firmware succesfully so step 1A worked. Then i checked step 1B and it is turning Green. I Went into the device Manager and wanted To uninstall the driver but there is nothing shown as str product or beloader so i thought there isnt any driver anymore. So i think the problem has To be in step 1C. Next i openend With edge the hid site and pressed on Connect but nothin happened so it still doesnt recognize my beloader…. Im really annoyed and fucked up cause i am using  a lot of time To this Problem and your Solution still is useless. If you Want i can again take a Video but it will Show That my beloader is broken in some way and cannot be repaired. Hope To get a new one soon… i paid a lot of Money and wasted a lot of Time on it!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-09-15 22:55:56 | Show all posts
Shahcash replied at 2022-09-15 19:23
Hello, thanks. I tried everything and followed step By step but it is still impossible After i Upgra ...

please show me a video , not worry your beloader, we should give you a resolution

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Post time The day before yesterday 13:07 | Show all posts
Shahcash replied at 2022-09-15 19:23
Hello, thanks. I tried everything and followed step By step but it is still impossible After i Upgra ...

just renew , you can try again

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2022-09-26 10:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.706637 second(s), 35 queries .