Search
View: 1916|Reply: 7

Beloader Pro and XIM Apex help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-10-16 14:50:02 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Beloader Pro is running latest FW. Remote play is connected and we have a green light (using ethernet).
I have XIM Apex connected and seeing keyboard and mouse (connected to Apex hub)  in the app. I have a dual sense PS5 also connected to XIM hub, but no lights or showing up in app. The keyboard and mouse also do not seem to work on PS5 as nothing happens when keys are pressed or mouse activity.
Questions:
I deleted the Dualsense PS5 from the Accessories on PS5 before I connected to XIM, was that correct to do, or does it already need to be “seen” and paired with PS5 first?
Why doesn’t the keyboard and mouse (which are seen in the apex app) do anything on the PS5, is there something I need to enable?
Connection is as follows:
Front USB-A connector adapted to USB-C data port on Beloader, Beloader also has USB-C power connected to power adapter. USB-A port on Beloader goes to apex hub with mouse, keyboard, PS5 dualsense.
Beloader is connected to ethernet on same LAN as PS5, with Remote Play enabled and authenticated, and a green light on the Beloader pro.
What am I missing?
Thank you,
Matthew

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-10-16 15:30:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Update, I can get the Dualsense to show up in the apex app as “wireless controller” (with yellow lights) but it still doesn’t move anything on the PS5. If I remove the XIM and plug directly into the beloader pro it has purple lights and works as a remote play controller on the PS5. Something is not letting the XIM commands pass thru to the Beloader…

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-10-16 21:43:06 | Show all posts
matthewood replied at 2022-10-16 15:30
Update, I can get the Dualsense to show up in the apex app as “wireless controller” (with yellow l ...

The beloader pro works correct.
you can remove keyboard and mouse from XIM,  only insert PS5 joypad into XIM
to check if PS5 joypad can work or not

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-10-16 23:18:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Beloader works without XIM. But XIM also sees devices in the app, but doesn’t pass XIM controls into Beloader. Using XIM was the reason I purchased Beloader. Any advice? When the XIM is plugged into joypad only, it is seen as “wireless controller” in XIM app, but no control activity happens on PS5. Same for keyboard and mouse. Advice ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-10-17 11:40:37 | Show all posts
matthewood replied at 2022-10-16 23:18
Beloader works without XIM. But XIM also sees devices in the app, but doesn’t pass XIM controls int ...

maybe you can try some times
and do as follow:
1: plug joypad into xim
2: plug xim tinto beloader
3:  plug beloader into ps5 usb , and check if remote play connected

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-10-20 12:35:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I got it working, but it only seems to work with a PS4 controller, the PS5 controller won’t show up in the XIM app. Is it supposed to work with a PS5 controller?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-10-20 23:44:38 | Show all posts
matthewood replied at 2022-10-20 12:35
I got it working, but it only seems to work with a PS4 controller, the PS5 controller won’t show up ...

we test here works ps5 joypad with xim

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-10-21 22:49:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the following setup which works without unplugging or plugging every time. you will probably need a USB 3.0 (to be sure) splitter to hook everything on to. if you Please also make sure this USB splitter is connected to a back USB of your ps5. Connect beloader pro USB connection and USB power to the splitter. Connect the extra power on the USB drive xim to the front USB A port. This way your xim will get enough power to do just more than being recognized. the Actually power the devices (ps5 controller /mouse and keyboard).  Even RGB keyboards like Steelseries apex pro.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-04-26 21:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056486 second(s), 19 queries .