Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Beloader Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1728|Reply: 0

As Belinda described in our conversation

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-10-22 13:04:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
I’ve always wanted to be a really, really good copywriter. And I work on that every day Fact is, I work harder on my craft today than I have at any other time in my career. I write more drafts. Cut more wasted words. Do more complete rewrites. I’m relentless in my pursuit of being a better writer.The answer to, “How do I get more engagement, more traffic, more search engine authority, more sales,” or more of anything else of what you want is often: “Publish more content.” But there comes a point when creating more content is a recipe for flat-out exhaustion.

I had a fun conversation with copywriter and philippines photo editor teacher Belinda Weaver last week, which you can check out on the Copyblogger FM podcast: How Copywriting Teacher Belinda Weaver Reenergized Her Email List for Massive Engagement. She had a great archive of blog posts, but they weren’t really doing much for her business or her audience. Robert Bruce, in a site review over at Rainmaker Digital Services, gave her some advice: Take that content, turn it into an ultra-engaging email sequence, and load up your autoresponder. (For more details on that, give the podcast a listen — Belinda shares lots of the details that made the strategy work well for her.) The technique didn’t just work — it far surpassed Belinda’s expectations.

She dramatically improved her audience engagement and responsiveness to her programs, without creating anything new from scratch. You don’t have to have a long archive like Belinda does to get more value out of the content you’ve already created. Try one (or all) of these methods to get more authority and audience engagement out of the work you’re already doing. Try a more robust email strategy You might try what Belinda did, and turn your strongest content into engagement-building email sequences. she typically takes a single post and turns it into three, five, or more quick email messages.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-04-19 07:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018114 second(s), 19 queries .