View: 10423|Reply: 15

Besavior, the world's first expandable PS5 Elite controller

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-10-25 00:17:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
We are glad to release the world's first expandable PS5 Elite controller.
It get all control information from the chip of original PS5 controller, and extend to external device with our USB-C and bluetooth.

So the keyboard and mouser converter like XIM, Cronus, Resnow, TT2 , racing wheel, fight stick and other third usb joypad can play all PS5 game directly when connect to our USB-C or bluetooth, and never worry blocked because it is an original PS5 controller indeed !  Because of PS5 controller
is plug and play on PS5 console,  the third device is plug and play too !

We also add 4 mechanical back button and OLED on original PS5 controller,  to allow user play game more comfortable and convenience .

Meanwhile,  the built-in open source Linux will allow users design interesting function themself.

The besavior controller is a modified PS5 original joypad, so the cost is little high regards we need provide an original PS5 controller .

But for most users , they have a PS5 controller already, so they can get our DIY KIT to modify their PS5 controller themself.
We will provide a very clear video tutorial at that time.

User can check here to knowour video and instruction for besavior,  we will release more demo in next weeks.

We welcome more user,  tester and reseller contact us to review the besavior controller.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-11-28 22:06:16 | Show all posts
Hi.

This looks interesting.

Does this device not use remote play ?

Does this mean that it is possible to create a "Beloader Pro V2" that simulates a PS5 controller instead of using remote play ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-07-26 19:58:51 | Show all posts
Hi, thanks for the very good report. Honestly, just about eight weeks ago I started using the internet and became an web user and came on-line for the very first time, and there is always a lot poor quality information out there. I recognize that you have put out wonderful material that is distinct and on the subject. All the best and cheers for the awesome ideas.        b2b lead generation

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-08-02 20:29:40 | Show all posts
What a lovely blog page. I will definitely be back again. Please keep writing!        sales lead generation

=-=======
I was also reading a topic like this one from another site .        Septifix

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-08-07 20:05:15 | Show all posts
I recently came accross your site and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my very first remark. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this site very often.        lead generation

===========
This is a terrific web site, could you be interested in doing an interview regarding how you designed it If so e-mail me!        Best Coffee Weight Loss

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-08-10 15:54:34 | Show all posts
There couple of interesting points over time here but I don’t determine if  them all center to heart. You can find some validity but Let me take hold opinion until I investigate it further. Very good post , thanks and now we want a lot more! Put into FeedBurner also        money138

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Read Only

Credits
Post time 2023-08-17 16:34:12 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-11-11 14:58:45 | Show all posts
You have  noted  very interesting  details ! ps  decent  site.        kios69

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-11-23 15:20:54 | Show all posts

Thật là một trang blog đáng yêu.
Ngoài ra tôi cũng có    Conggamenohu- Top những cổng game nổ hũ đổi thưởng trực tuyến uy tín nhất năm 2023. Quay hũ đổi thưởng với nhiều giải thưởng hấp dẫn nhất với cổng game Go88, Hit Club, Sun Win, Rikvip, Iwin, Win79, Zo, Gem Win, 789 Club, Man Club...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2023-11-25 18:00:26 | Show all posts
This is a proper weblog if you really wants to be familiar with this topic. You recognize a great deal its practically not easy to argue on hand (not too When i would want…HaHa). You definitely put the latest spin with a topic thats been revealed for many years. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!        Long Island CPA Firm

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-04-25 13:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053946 second(s), 19 queries .