Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Beloader Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1537|Reply: 1

Help Help

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-10-27 02:54:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
My beloader pro arrived and I started using it. At first few days I linked the beloader pro to the ps5 and it work. However it does not support 1000 hz polling rate which was huge disappointment. but the other day I saw a comment in xim channel on youtube that says the new update of the beloader pro supports 1000 hz so, I went directly to update my beloader pro. Unfortunately, the problems begin. Firstly I followed the team's tutorial on youtube and everything worked fine until I reached to the index part where you open a browser and connect your HID device. Unexpectedly, I couldn't connect my beloader pro then I went to the super manger to see if it can find the beloader or not but it turns out not the case. Even in the manger it shows Adaptor not found. I went to install a drive hopefully it will works but nothing happened. I tried everything replace, reinstall and extract files nothing worked. Now, the beloader doesn't show up as driver and it doesn't connect to anything neither pc nor ps5. What is the solution? I want to update it so, I can use 1000 polling rate and hopefully I will not face any noticeable lagging.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Post time 2022-10-27 16:50:43 | Show all posts
you need remove driver, check our manual carefully, we did mention how to uninstall

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-03-28 20:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027478 second(s), 19 queries .