Search
View: 1712|Reply: 0

Company meetings feature an eye-popping variety

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-10-27 14:12:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Find Your Winning Difference Learn more from the Content Marketing Glossary Ready to master content marketing essentials? Watch all of our animated whiteboard videos right now by going directly to the Content Marketing Glossary. By the way, let us know if there are any definitions you’d like us to add to the glossary! Just drop your responses in the comments below.We are … how shall I say this? Unusual around here. Our Founder and CEO is a reformed lawyer-turned-marketer-turned-serial-entrepreneur-turned-who-knows-what’s-next. Our COO runs our galaxy when he isn’t keeping our company running. Our CCO rocks hot pink hair and an unmistakable style. Our CFO has remade himself as a LinkedIn shock jock.

Our CPO promotes a minimalist life with philippines photo editor maximum heart. I could go on.  of hair colors, styles of dress, and tattoos of all shapes and sizes. Our hobbies range from geeky (please don’t get us started on Marvel comics movies) to traditional (ask Andrea about quilting or check in with Rebecca about what she’s knitting). Pets? We have plenty of dogs and cats. Turtles, too. Horses of all sizes. A goat named Frankie. And we speak multiple languages. There’s English (obviously), but also French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu.

That’s all to say … we’re kinda weird, you know? Diverse. We have personality. Wait … you too? I’m betting you’re a little quirky, too. Why else would you hang out with us? There are plenty of websites that could teach you about using content marketing to build an online presence. But you’re here reading Copyblogger. Let’s turn that around and think about your situation: There are plenty of people who will resonate with your particular brand of quirkiness, too. But only if you let it show. And that’s what today’s post is going to spell out how to do. Seriously weird. And weirdly serious. As Demian Farnworth loudly proclaimed in Conquer Content Shock with Illegitimate Ideas, and I talked about in Defy Convention or Be Forgotten, there are distinct business advantages to embracing your unique, quirky style. Weirdness stands out.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-04-25 07:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042108 second(s), 19 queries .