Beloader Pro first Problem ever

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2022-12-10 03:36:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Roadwarrior at 2022-12-10 04:15

Hey mates, I have a little problem

I used my Beloader Pro for month now, there NEVER has been any problem. I played Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 around an hour ago. It worked like all the time perfect.

I changed absolutely NOTHING in my setup, I just turned my PS5 off and on again after a while like I did 1000 times before. Now my Beloader Pro connects -  and it disconnects around 2 secounds later.

How can this be when NOTHING has changed in my hardware setup?!

I tried to restart everything, I tried to put the cables off and on again...nothing works. It keeps disconnecting all the while. Any clue WHAT happened?

Edit: I now also tried to "re-upset" it totally from the beginning - same result. The Beloader Pro connects and disconnets inside of two seconds. I really think this is a hardware problem of the beloader - it seems to be damaged somehow without any "enemy contact".

Edit 2: I tried it now with my "old" normal Beloader (LAN) - same issue. What could it be?!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
 Author| Post time 2022-12-10 04:27:10 | Show all posts
I solved it...it is unbelievable.

The problem was the "entertainment receiver" from the german "Telekom". When I turn it off - that means no television besides gaming - it works perfect.

I just don't understand WHY technically.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|Dark room|Beloader Forum

2024-05-02 10:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.035928 second(s), 19 queries .